Lead Impact – #2 in the Top 10 PPV Networks
In a continuation of the top 10 ppv networks out there, we are at #2. Lead Impact, formerly known as “Zango” has quietly amassed a lot of user installs. Lead Impact delivers a ton of traffic, and if you can monetize a campaign with their traffic, you will appreciate the fine ROI that is to be had. Still, to this day, I find when I hit a winning campaign on Lead Impact, it’s almost reminiscent of doing ppv when it wasn’t overly competitive with other affiliates. You can literally get 1000% roi on campaigns, AND collect/amass a solid email list at the same time.
A solid example of how to use lead impact to its fullest, is by showing you. I did some google operator searches the other day to find some grants and business landers, and came across a good example of what I find works well with Lead Impact. A squeeze lander, with links to a targetted cpa offer. http://www.grantadvisorusa.com/tv – there is a rotator setup here, but you will see they are capturing emails, as well as sending the surfer to grants360 off the ewa network. Im not sure how long this campaign has ran or what the targets are, but thats not as important. It would appear that its created for Traffic Vance, but it would be the type of lander that works really well with Lead Impact. The auto-audio playing draws attention to the page, and that in itself makes a big difference when it comes to ppv ads.
BEST PPV NETWORKS FOR CPA, CPS, Lead generation, Email list building, Arbritrage, even Branding.
#2) Lead Impact – The largest volume of traffic of any of the ppv networks that we use on a consistent basis. Target your offer right with the proper targets, get your lander optimized and watch the profits roll in. ROI’s off this network can be sky-high and when u find a winning campaign, or one that has potential, it’s very possible to scale it and find other related targets that boost profits even more. On the flipside, you can burn a budget pretty quick trying to find the profitable targets, so be prepared to spend to find
- Good quality – Traffic tends to be reasonably easy to “engage”
- Low deposit requirement, reloads can be as low as $20 minimum. (Your original deposit min is $200)
- High volume of traffic – The largest volume of traffic, above the other networks by a large amount.
- Ability to get landers approved with autoplay video and/or audio embedded within them
- Ability to see where your competitors bids are when you are the #1 bidder on a target
- Ability to get a decent amount of International Traffic on Lead Impact. UK, AUS, CA, FR, etc …
- You can get pretty much anything approved for your lander with the exception of copywright infringement materiels, same urls you are bidding on, adult, casino and all the other sketchy shit on the internet.
- Very slow approval times (sometimes takes 3-4 days for a single campaign to go live, but not always)
- Similar to to trafficvance, no option to bid on RON campaigns (Run of network.. to me, not as big of a deal, but a lot of guys are using the cheaper, less targeted traffic that most of the networks offer nowadays)
- Some days the traffic plain old sucks, some days it can be golden. Be prepared for setting your “times of day” and “days of weeks” to run campaigns if you are wanting to optimize to the fullest.
Ok now it would appear I have a lot of Pro’s and very few Cons when comparing this network to Trafficvance, but take it all with a grain of salt. Lead impact’s traffic can be very lucrative, and you can see results very fast *once they get around to reviewing and approving your campaigns*. You can also spend a budget real fast with Lead Impact, so be sure to target your urls and add them slower then you might with the other networks. (ie: if you scrape 100 top urls, add just 10 at a time, give or take a few) Take your time with campaign testing and Lead Impact, because once you find a winner, you will enjoy profit from it for some time, and a great ROI.
CPVLabs just released a new update with included more the 15 changes to their CPV tracking/testing/campaign creation application. It is soon moving from serverside to a desktop app, using adobe air, so stay tuned. As it is, version 2.1 on a server has far more then I could ask for and will be giving more updates on some live campaigns I have going using it that turned profitable within days.
- Related Blogs on Lead Impact – #2 in the Top 10 PPV Networks