TOP 10 PPV / CPV Networks
Kudos to the guys over at ppvplaybook, with a decent attempt to give insightful info on a cool post, but its very dated. It even dawns on me that its slightly misleading in the first place, but I like the topic, and would like to share the results of my findings on the topic of ppv networks, their costs, their traffic quantity, quality and lead demographics.
Probably easier if I set this up in a spreadsheet or tables at least, but for now I’ll just verbalize it on paper and see how it comes out in point form format. I’ll shoot to do one a day for a week, but will likely end up being a top 10 over the span of 2 weeks. With the Christmas shopping season and general overall money stresses all around us, it’s time to maximize out returns, and what better way then with pretty much instant, qualified traffic to our offers…
BEST PPV NETWORKS FOR CPA, CPS, Lead generation, Email list building, Arbritrage, even Branding.
#1) Trafficvance – Surprise, trafficvance.com is the leader when it comes to being the premium of cpv traffic. When you target properly with them, you will bank and consistently enough to mimic ppc traffic, even seo quality (in some instances).
- Best quality – Traffic tends to be easier to “engage” with trafficvance then other networks (aside from Lead Impact)
- High volume – Not the highest, but 2nd highest and not too far behind the leader in traffic (Lead Impact)
- Fast approval times (sometimes within minutes, at any time of day)
- Ability to get landers approved with autoplay video and/or audio embedded within them
- By including a disclaimer, terms and about us link at bottom of page you can get pretty much anything but copywright infringement materiels, adult, casino and all the other sketchy shit on the internet.
- Expensive startup, they require $1000 up front and a reference (if you need, let me know via comments below)
- Expensive pops for lucrative domains (upwards of $1 for many cpa offer urls and keywords)
- Aggressive competition when bidding on lucrative targets (*hence the ppv bots)
- No option to bid on RON campaigns (Run of network.. to me, not as big of a deal, but a lot of guys are using the cheaper, less targeted traffic that most of the networks offer nowadays)
- Reviewers aren’t always in the USA, aren’t always able to “see” your offers/landers and will flat out reject them without realizing this (big hassle/pain in the ass)
- International traffic is only available for “textlink” customers, so no “popup” traffic outside the USA. As well, international textlink customers require a completely separate account, $1000 deposit etc…
- Inability to see what bid #2 is if you are #1 (hence another reason for creation of the bot)
Yea, I know I have more cons then pros for tvance, but that is just the way I look at things, especially when it’s abundantly clear how large they are and how easy it would be for them to perfect what they are doing above and beyond the cons I mention here… They are #1, they are great, but a few small things and they are gold to everyone who can afford to use them…
That wraps it up for this post, it should come as no surprise that trafficvance is the #1 rated ppv network by us over here at ppvdomination. It shouldn’t come as much of a surprise who comes in at #2 too. It’s the heaviest hitter in terms of volume of ALL the ppv networks. With their recent name change from “Zango” to Lead Impact, we will take a look at this ppv network powerhouse, and how to best harness it’s demographic in the next 2 days.
CPVLabs just released a new update with included more the 15 changes to their CPV tracking/testing/campaign creation application. It is soon moving from serverside to a desktop app, using adobe air, so stay tuned. As it is, version 2.1 on a server has far more then I could ask for and will be giving more updates on some live campaigns I have going using it that turned profitable within days.